What to do when we receive “MC011 Your eBay selling account has been restricted”
Recovering a suspended account on eBay takes place in two stages.
Stage I. – We receive the eBay Suspend message and we have to do the following.
- We add absolutely all trackings in the account. In case that we have orders from the last two or three days, we will have to wait until trackings go out.
- We close all cases on eBay and PayPal. We should not have any cases in both Resolution Centers on PayPal and eBay.
- We remove as many negative feedbacks as possible from the account. To do this, you can contact your customers by phone or e-mail and offer them some money as compensation, but do not write them directly to eBay. You can close them to your favor if you call eBay, you have a good reason, but in this topic, I will not explain this.
- We call on eBay and say that we have done the following: We do not have open cases, unshipped items and want our account to be reviewed. It is mandatory to record the Reference Number of the call. It’s really important for us to get Reference Number of the call.
- Then, even if the support did not tells us, we press the reply button and answer the eBay message, in which we write what measures we have taken to restore this suspended account. How we will send the goods in time, improve service and use tracking numbers only from USPS, FedEx, UPS.
- After calling on eBay, we will receive the following message:
You send your personal documents from the front and back. Just scan and send them.
-Identity card or driver’s license.
- You send Invoice for each purchase.
– Here’s the problem!!! Once retail arbitrage is forbidden, you are not allowed to send the goods directly from Amazon, Walmart, Aliexpress to the customer, and you must have these products pre-ordered on your Registration address on eBay. Or generate your Invoices a month earlier for each suspended product.
For example, you sold a mixer on March 2, 2019, for the first time. You must have a document showing that it was purchased and sent to you at least 20 days in advance.
How does this work?
Providing fake documents to eBay is not legal, although many people send out invoices from the vendor because eBay itself cannot check whether they are real or not, and that unlocks the account.
The second option is quite legitimate.
From your company, you issue your Proforma invoice for your products with date, a month earlier. For eBay, this is considered a real document that says the item was purchased at your address and they do not have specific information about your business, so you can legally certify that you own the goods before the time of purchase. eBay can not check if you paid the product itself. The bill itself must write a bank wire transfer and be in English.
Once you are done with all the invoices, I advise all documents to be on a PDF as well as the scanned (Id card, Driver license) and send them to eBay in the indicated way.
Once you’ve done all the steps, just call eBay and let them know that all the requested documents have already been sent and that you expect their decision very soon.
In the course From 0 to success in online sales https://zerotosuccess.me/en/ , I’ve described in details how to put in always working tracking numbers and avoid such problems.