If you are not familiar with stealth principles for running accounts, please research these on mpgh or aspkin.
However, a general guide for running your account safely is below.
First Use and IP Address:
1. To avoid your new account is linked to any previously suspended accounts, please use a
new Windows user account and ensure you are using an IP address that has not previously
been used on any Paypal / eBay account. Also, see 4
2. Accounts are setup using either Firefox/Chrome, Your Text Document will detail the browser used to set up the account.
I recommend using the browser used to set up the account and the sign in to sync option:
You can use the sign in to sync with the user/pass provided and it will sync history and login information for you from when I set up the account.
3. I recommend disabling flash cookies, to do this go onto control panel search for flash and choose the option, block all sites from storing information.
4. Accounts are setup using 3/4G UK IP addresses. Please use an IP of the same Location for the account, Options are below;
– 3/4G sim’s ( 02, three ) are the safest option. Track the IP used for the account.
-For a VPN/VPS you need a fresh dedicated IP you can research suppliers IP Burger is good, this is a safe option – https://secure.ipburger.com/cart.php?gid=2
– For a VPS research a supplier, if you use google then do not use a supplier on the first 3 pages as they will be abused.
Look on page 8 etc, for a supplier reasonably priced, Do not use a very low priced supplier.
-For Proxies, these need to be dedicated with a fresh IP to be used and can be a cheaper option.
If you want to run proxies on firefox I recommend using the FoxyProxy addon – https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/foxyproxy-standard/
It is easy to set up and use.
-If you want to run multiple stealth accounts, I recommend using a 3/4G sim ( 02, three ) and using a spreadsheet to track ip’s for each login.
You can Grab a new IP toggling on/off mobile data and checking this in whoer.net
5. I recommend once you have followed the previous above steps to go to whoer.net and check your anonymity percentage.
Make sure, flash, active x, java is disabled. Please get an addon on firefox to disable webrtc from leaking your IP.
Webrtc firefox addon – https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/happy-bonobo-disable-webrtc/
Webrtc chrome addon – https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/webrtc-control/fjkmabmdepjfammlpliljpnbhleegehm?hl=en
Make sure the time/language/region settings on your PC matches the UK. Check it is showing as;
Your anonymity measures are safe or you don’t use them
This will help to avoid any suspensions.
6. Do NOT change lots of information/passwords etc straight away. Take it slow.
Log into the accounts and do a bit of browsing first before listing anything.
Change the passwords etc over a period of time. Failure to establish enough browsing activity may result in account suspension with a request to call in.
This will look as below;
6A. “We regularly review accounts to keep eBay a safe and fair marketplace for our members. As part of our security checks,
we sometimes require a seller to contact us so that we can verify their information.
To verify your account, please contact us by clicking on the link below.”
If they ask you to call in, do this with the text document containing your account details up on your screen.
Advise them that you have stock in place, how much you plan to sell etc, answer their questions sensibly.
They will then reinstate your account.
6B. If you get the following;
‘Your eBay account was suspended because recent account activity has raised serious security concerns.
We’ve taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn’t cause harm — however unintentionally — to the eBay Community.’
Please contact eBay and do as above with 6A, eBay will often reinstate the account.
If they do not please contact me
General Use and Running of Account
7. The account has a VCC added and confirmed to it.
8. Before selling on eBay it is advised to add and confirm a bank account if you do not there is a higher chance of limitation.
Once you have done this you will also be able to withdraw funds or make a bank transfer to your Paypal to add funds.
During the first 3 months, bank withdrawals are usually pended by PayPal, this will usually start at 72 Hours go down over time to 48 Hours then 24 Hours.
You should expect to start getting instant withdrawals within 3-13 Weeks of using PayPal.
8A. The following error is common when trying to make payments on new PayPal;
“We can’t process your payment right now, so please try again later. Sorry for the inconvenience”
If you receive this it is best to wait 48 Hours before trying to make the payment again.
As my accounts are made freshly you may be made need wait up to 30 days to build trust with PayPal before being able to consistently making payments out.
This will especially apply to people who are looking to send out all the proceeds of payments from eBay sales/PayPal payments rather than withdraw the proceeds to a bank.
As such in the first month, it is recommended to withdraw most of your funds to your bank account.
9. It is good practice to add a working phone number to the account. If PayPal or eBay ever try to phone you and the line is non-existent, you’ll be limited until you supply this
info. It is also becoming more common that an automated phone verification is needed in order to add a bank account to the Paypal account or for Verification when making payments.
10. Paypal accounts come with an EU receiving limit in place of 2.5$. you can remove this limit with documents.
You can buy these from Second-Eye Solutions. These documents will also be useful in case of any other limitation on PP/eBay.
11. For eBay, It is good practice to start slow.
– Please take the below as a general guide for low priced items 5-25
The first month, 1-2 items per day, second month 3-4 per day, third month 4-6 per day.
I would avoid selling more than 150 items in any of your first 3 months, selling to much in your first few months is likely to cause an eBay/PayPal Suspension.
After 3 months you will no longer be in the probation period and can build sales much higher.
Try and build sales with a pattern increasing each week, for example, each week of your 4th month could go like 10 per day, 15 per day, 20 per day & 25 per day.
12. For PayPal, only accounts, start off slow and keep any payment patterns regular then build up, see 11 & 11A above.
It’s is much safer receiving Goods/service payments over F&F. Lots of F&F Payments are likely to trigger a suspension.
If you need to receive F&F payments, I recommend spreading these over multiple stealth accounts.
Age your PayPal account, you will then be able to receive/send & withdraw larger payments.
13. Avoid calling eBay or Paypal, if you need to, then use the live chat feature for chatting with eBay or the Messaging contact system within
14. Balances, leaving a small balance in your Paypal is good when withdrawing. I recommend never keeping a large PayPal balance in case of suspension.
15. Selling Vero Items / Digital Goods / Electronics ( Especially Popular Brands ) introduces a level of risk of limitation even when you meet terms 11&11A.
This applies, especially within your first 3 Months, it is recommended to age your account and build trust before attempting to sell these items.
16. When It comes to dealing with customers complaints, try not to argue, be rude or escalate the situation. One angry customer can complain to eBay/Paypal which can cause a manual review & suspension.