eBay stated that they will be starting a warehousing and order shipment feature for online shop-keepers who sell on their platform in the upcoming year. This is a new strategy that is expected to attract more retailers to the online trading platform.
Currently, the program is being tested in the United States and Germany and is similar to the feature “Fulfillment By Amazon”, which allows retailers to rent storage spaces around the world so that they can store their inventory near their customers.
eBay was a top destination for the retailers for a long while before Amazon conquered the market with the help of FBA.
The executive director of eBay stated that, regarding the program, the company will be directed to 2-day free shipment.
Here’s a bit more on the program eFulfillment Service (EFS):
eFulfillment Service (EFS) will support eBay and other online market shop-keepers, by taking on many of the tedious tasks, necessary for an online business establishment such as:
- Receiving the goods;
- Product check;
- Inventory storage;
- Fulfilling an order;
- Handling of returned goods;
The features that the program will offer are:
Receipt and storage of inventory:
eBay merchants will be able to store their goods in fulfillment centers for low prices without any taxes for long-term storage.
After the goods are stored, their good condition will be guaranteed and they will be stored in a specific zone in the fulfillment center, and every merchant will have access to a web-based fulfillment software which will allow constant tracking of the levels of the goods, orders, and packages.
Packaging the orders:
Here are some of the additional functions and advantages of the feature eBay fulfillment services:
- Orders will be packed and sent within one business day;
- Order packages can be personalized depending on the customer’s demands;
- Receiving confirmations and tracking information sent to the merchant and the client;
- Detailed reports on the condition of the orders;
- Orders can be received manually through CSV file or automatically via XML integration;
The shipment options will vary from low cost to reliable shipment within one night. eFulfillment Service will provide the eBay merchants with diverse shipment methods to satisfy their clients. Shipment will be available in America as well as international. Orders will be packed and sent within one business day.
Handling returned goods:
eFulfillment Service will also handle order returns for shop owners in eBay.
When the orders are returned, a message will be sent to the merchant about the condition of the goods, and if necessary new products will be sent to clients while the merchant must be notified about it.
Multi-Channel Performance Technology:
This is a feature suitable for the shop owners in eBay that have their own online shop and/or sell with other online platforms.
The performance control panel of eFulfillment can be integrated into over 30 of the most popular platforms for online shops, which will ease the handling of orders from the majority of sales channels at the same time.
Sign up for the Dropshipping course “From Zero to Success in Dropshipping” NOW!
Feel free to check out the video I made on the topic below:
In this article, I will show you how to receive compensation from Amazon for delayed shipping according to their policy, with the help of Paribus.co
Guaranteed 2-day free shipping from Amazon!
Amazon promises their Prime members a 2-day free shipment of charge for millions of their products. But what will happen if the package arrives later than the delivery time, promised by Amazon? That happens sometimes and can be an inconvenience if the package doesn’t arrive when expected.
When you have a package with a promised 2-day shipment but arrives later than the time promised – Amazon can actually compensate you.
What kind of compensation can we expect from Amazon for delayed shipping?
Here are a few examples for the compensation you can receive:
- A full refund of the money and expenses for the shipment;
- Amazon credit for the amount of $40 after multiple delayed orders;
- $10 credit added to your account that you can also shop with, in Amazon;
- $5 credit added to your account that you can also shop with, in Amazon;
- Free Amazon Prime subscription for 1 month;
How do we receive compensation for a late shipment from Amazon?
After you establish that you are eligible for compensation from Amazon, you need to contact them. The best option is to go to their “Contact Us” page and choose “Chat right now”.
When you start chatting, you need to kindly ask for some kind of compensation because your order is late.
Here is an example:
“Hi – my order #(order number) was supposed to arrive on August 04th but arrived on August 05th. Could you help me get compensated for the delay through your shipping promise? Thank you very much.”
Using Paribus to track delayed shipments and asking for compensation with Account Credit.
If you want to take advantage of delayed shipping for an order but don’t have the time to check one-by-one if they are delayed – there is another option.
Paribus is a free feature that tracks our online purchases from Target, Walmart and other online stores and if their price lowers, Paribus automatically requests the difference from the old price and the new one. This is called Price Match. Amazon, however, has no such policy but does have one for guaranteed shipping and if the delivery of your orders is late even with one day – you have the right to ask for a compensation.
The feature that Paribus has, called “Shipment Monitoring”, which automatically identifies and tracks the shipment of purchases made at selected online retailers including Amazon and Walmart. If our order gets delivered later than promised by the seller, Paribus will contact them to ask for compensation.
You simply need to register at the Paribus website, turn on the option “Shipment Monitoring” in your settings and all of the purchases you make on your connected accounts in Amazon and Walmart will be tracked and you can receive compensation if any of them have delayed shipment.
To register you need to accept the terms and conditions by choosing “I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Notice” and click Sign up with Google where you need to use the same e-mail address to which you receive e-mails from Amazon regarding orders. If you are not using a Google e-mail, there are options for Yahoo, Microsoft. And if you are not using either of those, you can select “Use another email provider?”.
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel HERE to stay updated on the new Dropshipping news.
Sign up for the Dropshipping course “From Zero to Success in Dropshipping” NOW!
What to do when we receive “MC011 Your eBay selling account has been restricted”
Recovering a suspended account on eBay takes place in two stages.
Stage I. – We receive the eBay Suspend message and we have to do the following.
- We add absolutely all trackings in the account. In case that we have orders from the last two or three days, we will have to wait until trackings go out.
- We close all cases on eBay and PayPal. We should not have any cases in both Resolution Centers on PayPal and eBay.
- We remove as many negative feedbacks as possible from the account. To do this, you can contact your customers by phone or e-mail and offer them some money as compensation, but do not write them directly to eBay. You can close them to your favor if you call eBay, you have a good reason, but in this topic, I will not explain this.
- We call on eBay and say that we have done the following: We do not have open cases, unshipped items and want our account to be reviewed. It is mandatory to record the Reference Number of the call. It’s really important for us to get Reference Number of the call.
- Then, even if the support did not tells us, we press the reply button and answer the eBay message, in which we write what measures we have taken to restore this suspended account. How we will send the goods in time, improve service and use tracking numbers only from USPS, FedEx, UPS.
- After calling on eBay, we will receive the following message:
You send your personal documents from the front and back. Just scan and send them.
-Identity card or driver’s license.
- You send Invoice for each purchase.
– Here’s the problem!!! Once retail arbitrage is forbidden, you are not allowed to send the goods directly from Amazon, Walmart, Aliexpress to the customer, and you must have these products pre-ordered on your Registration address on eBay. Or generate your Invoices a month earlier for each suspended product.
For example, you sold a mixer on March 2, 2019, for the first time. You must have a document showing that it was purchased and sent to you at least 20 days in advance.
How does this work?
Providing fake documents to eBay is not legal, although many people send out invoices from the vendor because eBay itself cannot check whether they are real or not, and that unlocks the account.
The second option is quite legitimate.
From your company, you issue your Proforma invoice for your products with date, a month earlier. For eBay, this is considered a real document that says the item was purchased at your address and they do not have specific information about your business, so you can legally certify that you own the goods before the time of purchase. eBay can not check if you paid the product itself. The bill itself must write a bank wire transfer and be in English.
Once you are done with all the invoices, I advise all documents to be on a PDF as well as the scanned (Id card, Driver license) and send them to eBay in the indicated way.
Once you’ve done all the steps, just call eBay and let them know that all the requested documents have already been sent and that you expect their decision very soon.
In the course From 0 to success in online sales https://zerotosuccess.me/en/ , I’ve described in details how to put in always working tracking numbers and avoid such problems.